Monday 23 January 2017

Dry January – Week 3


Week Three is the point by which I expected to be tearing out my hair and climbing the walls but the truth is I still don’t really feel any difference to my mood, sleep or state of mind.  The only difference I have noticed so far is that I may have lost a little off my belly.
 

As usual the harder days are Thirsty Thursday and the weekends, this Thursday we visited a pub to kill time when we were early for an appointment and they had one of my favourite beers on draft. I had to stand there and watch another customer order a pint of Doom Bar while I drank my diet cola.  It was torture but I came out of it stronger willed.
 
It has now been 23 days without a beer and there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just one more weekend to get through.  I am already trying to decide what my first beer of 2017 will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment